Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Today

So, I decided to start a blog, but then I realized, I decided this 2 years ago! So I'm using the same one, just adding new stuff;) I think I deleted everything else, but we will see!
 So, I had a job interview today, at Costco. Yep I'm doing it again, but dangit, I need some money, and Costco gives it, so I guess thats what I gotta do.... for now..... At least until my own business takes off! I already and building a client base... From all those short notice, low budget military weddings! I'm so excited about this! And I'm working on an ad to put on craigslist, maybe business cards, just to say, I bake, I decorate, and I create. And thats exactly what I do! I  don't have a signature item, I dont have many favorite recipes, I simply do what I want, explore new things, and go with the flow.

So, we just packed all of our stuff, and ran to the promised land of Colorado Springs, CO. Promised land? Not everyone would agree, but we think it is absolutely beautiful! People have been very friendly, jobs are in abundance, and cost of living is cheap! And the greatest of all? We are out of the baby mama drama apartments of GP. And for that matter, we out out of Oregon! Something that has been a goal of mine for a loooonnnngnggggg time! Not that Oregon is bad.... Works for some people, just not for me;)

So for the last 5 days, we have been battling scarlet fever in our house. Who gets that these days? Well, my kids do. Joey was the victim this time, 4 years ago, it was Audrey. Oh well, such as life. Kids get sick, in my opinion, it just makes them stronger. I'm just waiting for the girls to come down with it, but so far, we are in the clear! Thank God!!!! Joey is at Karate right now, there isn't a sport that boy doesn't like!

So all of this seems like hodgpodge rambling, but thats how I write. And it works foir me, cause I only have about 5 seconds a day to gather my thoughts, and I can only spend 2.5 of those on this blog......

In the near future, you will see my motivating days..... My sad days.... My normal days.... (whatever that is)... My great mommy days.... My I need a break days.... And my golly, I cant find anything else right now, but please come again, and again..... It will be a surprise each time;)

Have a Copesetic (sp) day!!!!!!

No comments: