Wednesday, May 5, 2010

2 In one day?!?!?!?!?!

This is simply a rant..... We are broke, haha, broke as a joke.... Like we spend $50 a week on food for 5 people broke! And we have no savings, no insurance, no credit cards...... So what happens when you feel like you might be scraping by? 1 kid gets really sick, sees a dr, and gets antibiotics, all out of pocket.... Now, 4 days later, child #2 has swollen tonsils with spots...... Good chance its scarlet fever, or at the very least, strep...... Need a dr visit and antibiotics..... So when is #3 gonna hit? On payday would be nice, although, that would mean dipping into rent money for my childrens health....... Which is better? Keeping shelter and food? Or medication? Ugghghhghghg I can't stand when things go this way.... Next month will be better, next month will be better..... I even tried to donate plasma for more money. Well, I guess I was nervous? Or maybe I'm sick too? Cause my pulse was too high for an hour straight!!!!! So they say I'm not healthy enough to donate (for a cash gift)... Really???? But the crazy smelly crackhead next to me can? Ugh, sometimes I don't understand....... Oh well, It's all small stuff, right???? We will be fine, and persevere, we always do. Everything happens for a reason, and God has a plan. I'm going to have faith, it will be ok;)

No comments: