Saturday, May 15, 2010

Happy news!!

So I have tentatively booked 3 weddings for the next few months, and got a new day job as well! What a productive week! Weddings, well I dont have many details yet, so nothing major to talk about there... But the job! Its a huge raise, and work that has more creativity, and better hours! It will be daylight when I go to work! Haha.

Our dinner adventures have gotten more interesting, tonight i made a casserole with ground turkey, grean beans, white cheddar pasta, and then topped it with corn bread. It was a hit with the boys, but me n the girls just choked it down so we dont starve,! Hopefully I'll have some better creative juices flowing tomorrow. I thought I would use a lot of this blog for my creativity, and trying new options to really get my own business starting, but instead, all it is is creative dinners! Haha, oh well, I guess its a start;)

Im trying to stay confident that everything will work out, but it seems like financially, maybe we are just meant to be a disaster;( We are doing everything right... At least I think, paying the bills on time, not eating out, no luxories at all, and still we cannot seem to get ahead! I swear, we are further behind every week! It doesnt make any sense to me;( And I am so tired of telling my kids we cant afford it....

So I think thats it for today, just a whiney blog, cause thats the kind of mood I'm in, maybe tomorrow will be happier;)

No comments: